A passionate Educationist and an Education Thought Leader with over two decades of experience, with an innovative problem-solving approach rooted in her skill set, Nirali Dagli brings on table a mix of creativity and passion. As the National President of WICCI Elementary Education Council for India, Ms. Dagli has added value to strengthen women’s voice and leadership in the media and across institutions.
Undertaking capacity building of ground level teams on education technology accessibility, teacher leadership, differential teaching learning, classroom engagement and student teacher assessments, encouraging equity and inclusion has been the core strength areas of Ms. Dagli.
From developing policy frameworks, to planning for multi sector-wise ecosystem, from engaging with diverse stakeholders to mainstream women’s voices and uphold women’s interest, voice and visibility at multiple levels, to holding programs, webinars, conferences, and helping mitigate challenges through networking and mentoring, collaboration and mutual exchange, Ms. Dagli showcases a wide range of areas of expertise.
Awards and Recognition
1. Awarded with the prestigious IPN Impact Leader 2022 Award in Bengaluru
2. Participated as a plenary member speaker on The Education Policy in the G100~G20 Agenda- Annual Women Economic Forum (WEF) organized in New Delhi
3. Appointed as SELIN Chapter Director for Ahmedabad Chapter
4. Qualified School Assessor for QCI NABET.
5. Featured in the list of 100 exemplary women in Education
6. Shortlisted among the top 100 Principals across India in 2019
7. Won the 'Principal of the Year' award in 2019.
8. Earned the prestigious Samagra Shiksha Empowering India Awards.
1. Currently, Ms. Dagli is serving as a Principal at the Kalorex Future School, a renowned CBSE School in Ahmedabad. She also extends mentoring to another school under Gujarat State Board in the city.
2. She is a CBSE resource person.
3. Initially, she started her career as an educator at Delhi Public School, Bopal, Ahmedabad wherein she worked as a coordinator and subject in charge and had conducted workshops related to the teaching of environmental education to Tibetan teachers.
4. She was engaged as a Project Manager in 'Learning Improvement and Assessment Programme' for Educational Initiatives from 2011 to 2015, she enhanced skills like team building, leadership, interpersonal communication and teacher training skills.
5. She has successfully worked on ShikshaSetu Project which catered to learning improvement in 21 government schools including urban and rural areas and trained around 274 teachers and 21 Principals for 5 years while working on a project with Educational Initiatives.
6. Ms. Dagli was associated with Aga Khan Educational Service, as a Principal at the Aga Khan School, Sidhpur and has been a panelist as Subject Expert at ISRO for their Edusac Programme. She had conducted several workshops for Municipal and Government school teachers and Principals as a part of the Project.
A University topper in her Graduation and post-graduation years, Ms. Dagli has completed her Master’s in Education from SNDT University and Bachelors of Education from Gujarat University and done her Masters and Bachelors in Science (Microbiology). Being passionate about sustainable development, she has undertaken the Green Teacher Diploma course from Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Ahmedabad and has initiated Green school initiatives at her workplace.
Her latest professional development training is from IIM Ahmedabad – Strategic Leadership for Schools in a Changing Environment – in 2022.
She recently visited London as a part of FICCI Arise delegation from India with eminent educational leaders from India.
Trained with QCI for Preparing Schools For Accreditation With Certification. NABET accreditation for schools.
Being focused on Continuous Professional Development, Ms. Dagli has completed online courses on Leadership, Career Counseling, Data Analysis from Harward University. She has attended a course on Mentoring Teachers for Professional Development and Assessment for Learning, from the premiere the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). A trained Career Counselor from IC3 and TedEd speaker, Ms. Dagli addresses diverse platforms as a speaker and represents as an active panelist in webinars and talk shows.